5. Shoplifted? 14. Book? 16. Cookies or Cake? 24. Height? 36. Believe in ghost? 37. Shower facing the shower head or turned away from it? 38. Sleep with the door opened or closed? 40. Still watch cartoons? 42. Like yourself?
5. Yes. On accident. I tried the bracelet on and walked out of the store without realizing I was still wearing it! I kept it, but only because I was too embarrassed to walk back into the story and return it.
14. Eldest by Christopher Paolini (I’m a dork I know thanks)
16. Cake. All day, every day.
25. It’s complicated. I believe that we see what we believe. So, if I actually see a ghost, I’ll just think it’s a figment of my imagination.
37. Lol both? Gotta do what you gotta do.
38. Closed. This is because of multiple reasons: my family is hella loud in the morning, that way it stays darker longer, and it keeps my cat out because he WILL jump on my and wake me up at 6 am.
40. Oh totally! You name it!
42. Not for the most part. There are aspects of myself that I wouldn’t change, but otherwise I consider myself a pretty terrible person.
sidenote: I can always count on dead2dapool to take an interest in me. What a kind stranger
3: What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?” 11: Honestly, are things going the way you planned? 33: Do you think anyone has feelings for you? 34: Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? 47: Would you ever go bald if it was the style? 59: Green or purple grapes? 66: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile? 90: Have you ever trusted someone too much? 100: Who was the last person that you pinky promise?
3: I think of white girls on Halloween
11: Not at all. I’m quite the contradiction in being both a dreamer and a realist. I have high expectations for my life, but I always know in the back of my mind that they’re never going to happen.
33: Nah. I’m too much of a bitch. Do I hope somebody does, though? Sure.
34: Not directly. Only after I’ve complained about them looking like the color of shit.
47: I love my hair, but I also like being in style. So probably.
48: Whichever is cheaper at the time lol
66: There are several! But two of significance come to mind.
90: Only every day of my life. I’m just a woman after all.
100: I believe it was my friend Dan… He still owes me $11
my social studies teacher once told us “human beings are the most selfish of all. even when someone dies, you shed tears only because they are no more around to provide you with whatever they had been for so long”
and it has been 3 years since she said this and this is still what i think about at night
4: What’s something you really want right now? 25: What’s on your mind? 54: What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself? 56: What do you usually do first in the morning? 70: How many windows are open on your computer? 86: What was the most eventful thing that happened last time you went to see a movie?
4: I really really want to find my favorite guitar pick… T_T
25: Food. Always food. …&& sex…
54: Lol. Probably syrup, if that’s a beverage… Always gets stuck in my hair, that sticky-ass motherfucker
56: Check my phone for messages && then subsequently become saddened
70: One! My computer is a piece of shit and can only handle a max of like 3 windows.
86: Hot damn.
Empty theatre. My friends && I sat in the back row as this old woman toddles up and sits right fucking next to us.
There’s a whole fucking theatre of empty seats and you have to sit next to the group of crusty-looking teenagers?
Well fuck you, too.
||feel free to ask more questions, guys. I’m bored, have no life, && even if I did it would be quite the open book.||